Every Mother's Day we plant a few flowers -- and they usually die within a month or two:( This time, I followed every direction, both written and the helpful hints from the people at Lowe's. We purchased eight plants, including two rose bushes, lots of flower soil, some fertilizer. . .and after 4 hours of digging and weeding and more digging, they're all in. I'm going to watch them carefully. At the first sign of withering I'm headed back to the experts. I made sure all the plants call for 6+ hours of direct sunlight, which is what we get around here. My fingers are crossed.
The girls had a great time helping. They took a lot of breaks to ride their scooters and, eventually, to spray each other down with the hose.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Mother's Day!!
Posted by Suzanne at 6:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment