BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 2, 2011

This Week

Maddie has started playing the clarinet in her school band.

Healthy and back to normal :)

This was a very busy week. Maddie is loving school and has joined the band. She was disappointed when the school decided to change from orchestra to band--she wanted to play violin--but is thrilled with the clarinet. A friend at work had an extra and is letting us borrow it until we see if M is going to keep up with it--if so, we'll buy it (thanks Cathy!). It's a wood clarinet and produces a beautiful sound (my friend is a professional clarinetest).

Ava started back to school on Wednesday, after being out sick for a week and a half. She is still trying to decide if she likes school--I think so. She talks a lot about her teacher and even wrote a letter to her yesterday. Kindergarten is a big adjustment--less play time and being away from home all day. But Ava is a very good student and likes doing her homework:)

We're off to church in a few minutes. I am so hoping to have a few mountains moved this week in our adoption journey. And I have Z group friends who are also needing prayer their way. There are children needing surgeries and families . . . I am grateful for the opportunity to bring them before the Lord, knowing that He promised to return for His children.

0 comments: