BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

My daughters shared from their thankful box.


Here, Ava is saying she is thankful for her teeth, but you can tell it cost her. What she really wants, and keeps talking about, is for her teeth to fall out like her big sis's. Maddie's latest fell out a few days ago and I had one little spitfire on my hands. She wants an exact date for when her first tooth will fall out. My best questimate: May 7th (she'll be 5 1/2 then).

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

I am so blessed, and I thank you Lord, for my family, my health and the abundance you have placed in my life. I am covered in Your favor and everyday is another opportunity for me to watch You move in my life in miraculous ways. It is humbling but also carries with it a zing of excitement--I can't wait to see what You're going to do next! I love You, Lord, King of my heart.

0 comments: