Arizona wasn't all rolling tumble weed and seguro cactus:) Nor was it spoiled by the car trouble that could have been so much worse (Thank You, Lord!).
Pool party.
There's a new sheriff in town.
Before I realized God's intentions to whittle the pride off of me and help me to grow closer to Him, I purchased the girls' Christmas present. I am so tired of stuff, and toys that become stuff, so when I saw that the Fresh Beat Band was coming in concert--any my girls LOVE the FBB--I knew that would make a great, meaningful, family experience gift. However, the ticket prices for the San Diego performance were outrageous--$83.00 for nose bleeders! And I just couldn't bring myself to pay that. Then, a fellow adoptive mom contacted me and told me that the band was coming to Mesa, AZ and that good seats cost $30.00! I purchased 4, bringing Nana with us, of course:) The girls loved the performance and it did turn out to be an excellent gift.
0 comments:
Post a Comment