And I have much to be thankful for. Lilah's surgical repair (2 weeks ago today) is a success! We did have a couple complications--her incision opened prematurely and, while in the hospital, her sleeping heartbeat dropped very low. So, after an urgent trip to the surgeon's office and stopping by cardiology for a portable monitor, which she wore for 24 hours, we are back on track. She had a pre-op appointment today and the surgeon is very happy with the repair and her healing and she should have no need for further intervention.
We are done with surgeries!! Every one has been an awesome success. That was the best birthday present I've ever received!
While my big girls were at the Y with Nana, Lilah and I baked one of my favorites--Blueberry Nectarine Crisp.
Flowers and books--this Mama is spoiled.
My cake. Beautiful and very girlie--I picked it out myself and really impressed my little princesses.
Dinner tonight: roast beef, mashed potatoes and gravy, and corn. Yummy. And then a Game of Life. It's my favorite and I insisted on a family game of it tonight.
| Where someone. . . |
| got married. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment