BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Disneyland

 We always stop on our drive up for egg McMuffins--Maddie with Nana and Ava kicking back.

 Waiting on line for the Tea Cups, Maddie and Nana planning our next move.
 Ava, Maddie and Nana on the Tea Cups.
 Then it's onto the Enchanted Chamber where the girls pick out a bag of gems. Below, Ava is checking the quality of the ruby (she's not one to be ripped off  :)).

 After an hour's wait, our turn with Minnie Mouse. Can you see the heat on us? We are seriously beginning to wilt.
 The girls in Minnie's living room.
 Ava, Nana, Aunt Janet (a first--she's never been to Disney with us), Mommy and Maddie.
 Half way through the day, someone decides it's really not worth it--the long waits and the oppressive heat---
but she's easily comforted. 
 Our second trip to the Tea Cups--Aunt Janet and Maddie. Mommy only goes on once each trip, because they make me queasy :( . Last time at Disney, the girls went on 8 times (thanks Nana!). This trip, 3 times.
 Then it's onto the circus train. We're sitting in the wild animals cage. I think we look pretty tame.
 The parade begins. I LOVE Disney parades. They are beautiful, colorful, happy!







 Nana and Ava on Dumbo.
 Aunt Janet and Maddie on Dumbo.


 Fireworks.
My little one still waiting. I thought a lot about you today, Noelle. I miss you. I want you here now. I know you will fit in our family beautifully. You have two big sisters planning all the fun they can have with you.

0 comments: