BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sunday

I usually get things done around the house while fitting in plenty of play time with the kids:

 But first it's Einstein's for breakfast--the girls with Nana.

 Then onto a little school clothes shopping. We got most of it done a few weeks ago, but they needed shoes and I continued my search for ultra slim jeans for Ava (success at Sears and JC Penny--slims and an adjustable waist!!).

Back home, I stained the jacuzzi.

"Badmiton, anyone?" I played for an hour. . .

 then Nana took over. I thought I was onto my next home improvement project--closet doors in the girls' room, but. . .

 a beautiful fairy was waiting for me. I even got to use the wand a few times (because it was so sad that I didn't have wings that fit :))

 And finally, the closets. I got the framing up and the beads. We ordered the bead curtains on line. They really are beautiful. I like closet doors so I'll have to get used to SEEING everything, but the girls are so SO happy with them. . .


0 comments: