BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 16, 2012

Root. Canal.

In T-minus 90 minutes.


This is my second one since July, when the root canal was done on the wrong tooth. SIGH. I pray that today we get the right tooth done as I am in so much pain and have been since Saturday night.

And how did I last with the pain since July? I didn't use that side of my mouth--at all. And the pain went away, unless I drank something hot. Then in late December I finally went in and had the temporary filling over the non-necessary root canal filled with permnant and began using that side of my mouth again.

So right now the whole family is in pretty sorry shape. Uncle Scott flew home with a sinus infection and a rash (probably poison sumac from cutting down our tree). Aunt Janet will have surgery on her shoulder and until then is in pain and has very limited movement. Nana has something REALLY wrong with her toe. Possibly an ingrown toe nail. She's hobbling around the house waiting for the DR to call back with an appt. Maddie has blisters in her mouth and Ava has the sniffles.

Things will get better.

0 comments: