BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 1, 2012

A Stressful Morning

Breathe.
Remind myself: This whole journey has been one of faith.
We had the medical exam this morning. Lilah is still congested and the doctor is worried about fluid on her left side. She says Lilah is OK now, but if it gets worse...Really, it's been getting better as far as I can tell. Also, the doctor mentioned Lilah's blue lips and her concern about this. Yes, I know. Until you are in this position, you just don't know how scary and powerless you feel, not being able to get your child the medical help she needs. I assured the doctor that  Lilah has her first appointment with the cardiologist the day after we return--within 24 hours of landing in LA. I pray all goes well. That Lilah's congestion clears. That she remain in stable condition. I SO SO want to be home.

0 comments: