BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 15, 2012

Update

Lilah's MRI went very well. I spoke with the cardiologist afterward and was very impressed with her. She was far more thorough than the doctor I saw in the office last week. She got out a "heart notebook" and showed me pictures of Lilah's needs. She was very happy with what she saw during the MRI and when I asked her if this was a common repair, she said yes. She explained things to me so I had a clear understanding of what is going on with my daughter. So far, every doctor has been positive. I am very grateful for this. The diagnosis is the same--Tetralogy of Fallot, complicated by the absence of Lilah's pulmonary artery and valve--but the doctors got great images and will, hopefully, have no surprises during surgery.

My older two and Nana came to the hospital to support Lilah. The day was LONG--got up at 6 am, checked in at 8:30 and checked out at 4 pm. My girls were great. Nana was wonderful, too:)

No pictures today--sorry--but this Mama is sick. I started getting sick in China (the last 3 days were brutal) and just when I was beginning to feel pretty good, I came down with a sinus infection.

0 comments: