BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Happy Family Day!

Three years! It was a trip that at times moved at light speed and at others dragged by on the back of a tortoise. I had to leave my two girls with Nana and take the trip alone--that was the hardest part of this adoption trip. I had travel whittled down to 10 days, which meant hours after I landed in Guangzhou I was in the Civil Affairs office sneaking peeks of my baby girl who sat on a bench in a side room with no real clue about what was to come. I posted about our first moments here http://crazeenluv.blogspot.com/2012/05/got-her.html

Three years ago, my baby girl was a feisty toddler. And that spunk has gotten her through open heart surgery, spinal surgery, and in less than a month what I hope will be a final surgery.

She is strong, healthy and happy.


She is a daughter, sister, granddaughter and niece. She is a friend and a scholar. She is so many wonderful things. But at heart, she is a warrior.


0 comments: