BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 4, 2012

TA!. . .CA?

So this is the post I was writing------

My travel approval was issued Wednesday, May 2nd and it's very possible I will get CA (consulate appointment) on May 24th. This means I will fly out Saturday, May 19th and we will fly home Saturday, May 26th.

Just got of the phone with the pediatrician and ChunJu's appointment is May 30th. From there, we will see the peds cardiologist.

But then I got an e-mail from my agency and, OK, I broke down in tears. I cannot get my CA for the 24th because I cannot, after all, be expedited in-country as a new passport process will start on May 15th and there'll be no expedites after that.

So, it looks like I'll leave the 19th and return the 30th. That's a long time away from my girls and I am very sad about it.

0 comments: