BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Take Three

The connection here will only allow me to upload a few photos at a time. And still it's slow going. I have managed to iron almost every outfit I brought for both Lilah and myself while the photo ball spins...soon I have to go to the grocery store for supplies because in a few short hours--3 hours and 8 minutes to be exact, I will be climbing into a van with two other families and heading over to Civil Affairs -- yes, it's Family Day! (I probably won't post these photos until tomorrow, as I want my girls to meet their sister over skype first)

But on with the hotel room...

Where I sit typing up my blog.

And that's it for now...we have a sitting area and an armoire that contains a fridge, but you'll have to take my word for it as the connection is preety bad.

I love you girls--it was great talking to you and seeing you on Skype today:))

0 comments: