BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Shoes

I really want to pack a new pair of shoes for my little one. I have asked more than once for her foot measurement when getting an update, but so far, haven't received one. I've received many kinds of measurements--height and weight, head and chest circumferences. . .

My daughter is wearing shoes in her newest photo and I know she will come to me wearing shoes, but I don't know that they fit her right. I don't know if they're comfortable. It's very common for shoes to go through several kids and for children to arrive on Family Day with shoes too small, or too big.

I feel like I'm becoming a bit obsessed about this. But I want my girl in new shoes. Comfy shoes. Her shoes.

 So I purchased a few pairs
 On sale and in different sizes
And have kept the tags on in case I have to return them. I will only be in China 5 full days, with much paperwork to do--10 days worth--and don't think there'll be time to go out looking for shoes.

0 comments: