Adoption Update:
The paperwork is coming together and so are the funds. Both are certainly answered prayers. I am waiting now on the US to issue a piece of paper that my agency will send to China so that my travel approval can be processed. It is likely that we will travel the first week of May. So, that gives me about 5 weeks to come up with $4000.
As God's word says, "The One Who called you will do it!"
I have no doubt about this and I love watching how God is working this out and whom He is choosing to step forward.
The old Suzanne would be freaking out right now, but I have grown so much this past year. I keep doing what I can and I trust God to do the rest. I'm focusing my energy on doing for others while God takes care of my needs. And you know what, it works!!
Maddie Update:
Maddie is hurting and it hurts this Mama's heart so much! She sees the specialist on the 4th and I expect to know treatment options then. We're pretty sure we know what it is (see earlier post on periodic fever syndrome), but I will feel a lot better knowing for sure that the really bad illnesses are eliminated as possibilities.
Prayers for Maddie and Noelle are much appreciated.
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Getting Close
Posted by Suzanne at 6:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment