On Sunday I wrote about how I felt God would be moving in my life in big ways over the next two weeks. Well, yesterday I received some very good news. Certainly an answered prayer. I won't write about it in detail today, because I decided I wanted to keep track of them in a single post that I will share at the end of the two weeks. It's the keeping track of the wonderful and amazing things God does for us that I'd like to talk about today. My life gets so busy I don't think I have ever stopped to fully ponder the blessings God delivers, when he delivers them. I pause and give thanks, and sometimes even that comes an hour, or even hours later. But I don't stop to enjoy them, to really appreciate them. And that's my goal. To recognize the blessings as they appear in my life, and to actively appreciate them. And so my list has started. I try to jot them down when they happen and I plan to take time with my list every night before I go to bed.
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment